Curry Leaf Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Curry Leaf (Murraya koenigii) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Curry Leaf is the name sometimes given to Murraya koenigii, a tree native to tropical Asia. It belongs to the Rutaceae family. It is an exotic fruit tree that can reach a height of between 5 and 7 meters and even longer and is mainly found in India, Malaysia and Thailand. Its dark shiny green leaves, also called curry leaves, are pinnate and extremely aromatic. They are widely planted in Asia and are usually used in cooking. But they have miraculous medicinal properties for which they are used in herbal medicine.
- Helps detoxify body
- Promotes weight loss
- Has mild laxative properties, which help reduce constipation
- Balances blood glucose levels
- Calms the nerves
- Improves memory
- Heals wounds and burns
- Improves eyesight
- Alkaloid carbazole
- Mahanimbicin compounds
- Vitamins A, B, C and E
- Natural acids
- Essential oils
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.