Cleavers Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Cleavers (Galium aparine) Dried Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Cleavers (Galium aparine), also known as thistle grass or sweet woodruff, is an herb that belongs to the Rubiaceae family. It is a valuable diuretic plant used by herbalists for centuries. It has a long history as alternative medicine and is still widely used by modern herbalists. Its vitamin and mineral content is high, making it an excellent plant to obtain nutrient-rich infusions.
- Nourishes and remineralizes
- Effective against urinary infections
- Maintains blood pressure
- Has diuretic properties
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Helps reduce fevers
- Has soothing properties
- Effective in skin problems
- Has detoxifying properties
- Organic acids
- Fatty acids
- Asperuloside glycoside
- Citric acid
- Gallotannic acid
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.