Cinchona Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Wildcrafted Cinchona (Quinine, Quina, Cinchona officinalis) Dried Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Cinchona is a small shrub that can reach up to 6 meters and is native to South America. This plant belongs to the Rubiaceae family. It is a medicinal plant found in herbalism for its therapeutic virtues on our body. Listed as a medicinal plant in list A of the pharmacopeia, it is steeped in history. The medicinal virtues of the Cinchona shrub were discovered by the indigenous tribes of Peru centuries ago. Originally, these people consumed its bark, which they called the medicine "Kina-Kina," to relieve different health issues.
- It has anti-influenza powers
- Has analgesic properties that reduce pain
- Improves heart health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve muscle cramps and aches
- Regulates the amount of fat in the blood and acts as a cardiac moderator
- It has fortifying properties beneficial for hair
- Quinoline alkaloids (quinine and quinidine)
- Indole alkaloids (cinchonamine)
- Phenolic compounds
- Organic acids (quinic acid)
- Triterpenes (quinovine)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.