Cholesterol Formula was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Balances blood pressure
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
The formula’s composition:
- Artichokes are edible plants native to the Mediterranean region, where they are widely used in cooking. Thanks to the cynarin content, artichokes help bring cholesterol back to a healthy level. Moreover, they help normalize blood pressure and improve blood flow.
- Hawthorn is a shrub with edible red berries, known as "the heart herb" due to its impact on the cardiovascular system. Its health benefits include toning effects on the heart and reduction of high cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Fennel is a fragrant herb native to the Mediterranean and is well known in both culinary and medical spheres. It is used to support general health and heart health in particular by reducing cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
- Turmeric natively grows in Southeast Asian countries, known as “golden spice” due to its yellow color. It is a member of the ginger family, so it is related to ginger and galangal. Turmeric supports the cardiovascular system by reducing cholesterol levels and minimizing the formation of blood clots.
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, is an herb that has been valued in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant abilities, ashwagandha is useful for supporting heart health. It reinforces the heart muscles and helps to control cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Amla, or Indian gooseberry, is native to India and the Middle East. These berries are highly sour, and thanks to their high nutrient content, have been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. Amla is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium and carotene. It promotes healthy circulation and the oxygenation of organs, thus improving heart health.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.