Chaparral Capsules, Organic Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) Dried Leaf and Flower
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Chaparral is a plant that has been used in traditional medicine since antiquity. It belongs to the Zygophyllaceae family and is also known as Greasewood, little stinker or hediondilla. It is rich in active substances and nutrients, making it a therapeutic plant. It is a thorny shrub with evergreen foliage 1 to 2 meters high. Native Americans were the first to discover its medicinal properties that were later discovered and recognized worldwide. Today, it is widely used in herbal medicine in various health conditions.
- Effective against colds and flu
- Has antioxidant properties that work against skin aging
- Fights acne, eczema, psoriasis and herpes
- Effective in diarrhea
- Relieves rheumatic pain
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- A natural expectorant
- Fights digestive issues, such as cramps and gas
- Has analgesic properties
- Has diuretic properties that improve kidney functioning and fight urinary tract infections
- Nordihydroguaiaretic acid
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.