Chamomile Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Dried Flower
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Matricaria chamomile (Matricaria Recutita), otherwise known as chamomile, true chamomile or even German chamomile, is an annual plant of the Asteraceae family, commonly used in the European Pharmacopoeia. It is currently an integral part of pharmacopeia worldwide and enters into the composition of many pharmaceutical preparations. It can produce 300 to 500 pounds of flowers per acre. Most of the time, the dried flower heads are used in herbal medicine as they contain a minimum of 4 ml/kg of essential oil.
- Has antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Its soothing and relaxing actions have beneficial effects on sleep and stress
- Soothes skin irritations
- Calms menstrual pain
- Improves appetite
- Has antispasmodic actions effective against gastric acidity and other digestive issues
- Polyacetylene derivatives
- Phenolic compounds
- Essential oil
- Bitter-tasting sesquiterpenes
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.