Cedar Berry Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Wildcrafted Cedar Berry (Juniperus monosperma) Dried Berry
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Cedar berries are small seed cones. Contrary to what their name indicates, cedar berries are not fruits of the cedar plant but are used to grow Eastern red cedar trees. They are not real berries but look like berries. Due to their typical aroma, these seeds are also used in cooking for mild flavoring. Native to eastern North America, cedar berries can grow in different types of soils and weather conditions. It has been used in traditional medicine for its health benefits and was listed in the US Pharmacopoeia in the 1800s.
- Helps stimulate pancreatic function in diabetics
- Relieves cough and bronchitis
- Effective in joint pain
- Has antiseptic properties
- Helps build the intestine's peristaltic muscles
- Effective for water retention and flatulence
- Improves appetite and digestion
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.