Catuaba Capsules, Wildcrafted Catuaba (Erythroxylum catuaba) Dried Bark
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Catuaba (Erythroxylum catuaba) is a natural tincture derived from the bark of Brazilian rainforest trees. It is a tree with small yellow and orange flowers and belongs to the Erythoxylaceae family. It has long been used in herbal medicine by the Tupi Indians of Brazil, who discovered its properties. Indigenous and local people have used Catuaba for generations. It is the most famous of the Brazilian aphrodisiac plants with medicinal virtues. The bark of this shrub with yellow and orange flowers is used to make the herbal teas.
- Increases the libido and sexual performance of men and women
- Increases vitality and energy
- Stimulates blood flow and can strengthen and prolong erections
- Has an aphrodisiac effect
- Effective against restlessness, anxiety and nervousness
- Improves memory problems by stimulating the central nervous system
- Essential oils
- Resinous acids
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.