Cat's Claw Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Cat's Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) Dried Inner Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Cat's claw (Uncaria tomentose) is a popular plant native to the Peruvian Amazon that got its name from its claw-shaped leaves. Also known as a yellow squiggle, it needs abundant sunlight to grow in countries including Peru, Colombia and Bolivia. It had been used by the indigenous people traditionally for its properties and health benefits.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Has antiviral properties
- Has antioxidant properties that attack free radicals and prevent the appearance of many health issues
- Has immunostimulating effects strengthen the immune system
- Is an effective analgesic
- Has a diuretic action that prevents hypertension
- 17 Alkaloids
- Quinovic acid
- Sterol fractions and other compounds
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.