Catnip Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Catnip (Nepeta cataria) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Catnip, Nepeta cataria, is a perennial plant with decorative and medicinal properties. It is a large herbaceous perennial of the Lamiaceae family (including many aromatic plants). It forms a large erect clump, the height of which can reach 1 meter. Its foliage, whole and hairy, is deciduous and aromatic, with a minty scent. Flowering, white or lilac, occurs between June and September. Native to Europe, Africa, and Asia, Catnip has long been used in the form of tea to reduce fever and fight flu or colds. Its antispasmodic and sedative properties make it an interesting medicinal plant.
- Reduces fevers
- Fights colds and flu
- Facilitates digestion
- Fights against flatulence, diarrhea, and colic
- It is a sedative and antispasmodic relaxant that fights against insomnia, stress, and cramps
- Helps reduce pain due to rheumatism and arthritis
- Phenolic acids
- Essential oil (monoterpene alcohols, phenols, lactone)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.