Cardiotonix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to support heart health. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Possesses cardioprotective properties
- Balances cholesterol levels
- Protects blood vessels from damage
- Promotes healthy blood sugar
- Lowers blood pressure
The formula’s composition:
- Hawthorn is a shrub with edible red berries which is also known as "the heart herb" due to its positive impact on the cardiovascular system. Its health benefits include toning effects on the heart and reduction of high cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Garlic, or Allium sativum, is a close relative of the onion originating in Central Asia. Garlic has been used for both food and medicinal purposes for over 3,000 years. It is appreciated for its cardioprotective properties, as it helps to normalize blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Olive Leaf extract is obtained from the leaves of the olive tree, scientifically known as Olea europaea. It’s an evergreen tree native to Asia, the Mediterranean and Africa. Olive leaf reduces high blood pressure and promotes cardiovascular function. It is also used to balance cholesterol levels.
- Grape Seed possesses healing properties that are becoming increasingly popular. Its most valuable compounds are tannins, catechins, oligomeric procyanidins, epicatechins, vitamin E, and linoleic acid. It helps to protect blood vessels from damage, thus protecting the heart. Moreover, Grape Seed regulates blood pressure and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Bilberry is a low-growing shrub with dark purple berries best known for their delicious taste and numerous health benefits. However, not just the berries are valuable — Bilberry leaf is used to promote healthy blood sugar and reduce cholesterol levels.
- Dan Shen, or red sage, is a perennial plant belonging to the mint family. It natively grows in China and Japan, where its roots are used for medical purposes. Dan Shen has been traditionally used to support the heart, as it facilitates blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. Furthermore, Dan Shen is known for its antioxidant effect.
- Reishi mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in Asia and have recently received worldwide recognition. They possess anti-inflammatory properties, and reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.