Camu Camu Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) Dried Fruit
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) is a small shrub that belongs to the botanical family Myrtaceae. It grows naturally in the Amazon of Peru, in wetlands where it takes deep root. It has lanceolate leaves of about ten centimetres and smooth bark. In recent years, it has been increasingly popular because of its many protective properties since it is full of vitamin C with antioxidant properties. It is the Camu Camu berries that contain all the nutrients making it a virtuous plant beneficial for health.
- Has antioxidant properties
- Its antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals
- Strengthens the immune defenses
- Protects against seasonal viruses
- Helps to overcome stress and episodes of fatigue
- Plays a definite anti-inflammatory role
- Improves lack of appetite
- Relieves muscle aches
- Effective in drowsiness
- Promotes intestinal transit
- Vitamin C
- B vitamins
- Beta carotene
- Amino acids
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.