Bugleweed Capsules, Organic Bugleweed (Lycopus Virginicus) Dried Herb
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Bugleweed, commonly called bugle, is a perennial plant that belongs to the mint family but is not very common like mint. Native to Europe and southwestern Asia, this is not just a weed that grows wild, but in moist regions only. It is a wonderful herb packed with loads of goodness and benefits. This herb has been used widely in numerous health conditions since antiquity. Its leaves and flowers are full of medicinal properties.
- Soothes sore throats and coughs
- Has powerful expectorant and antitussive properties
- Improves respiratory health
- Improves poorly functioning thyroids and maintains thyroid levels
- Has antioxidant properties that help reduce free radicals
- Promotes rapid healing
- A natural relaxing agent that possesses anti-anxiety properties
- Lithospermic acid
- Chlorogenic acid
- Caffeic acid
- Rosmarinic acid
- Ellagic acid
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.