Buchu Capsules, Organic Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) Dried Leaf
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) is a small shrub, bushy and fragrant, a few meters high, that belongs to the Rutaceae family. It is native to South Africa, more precisely to the mountainous regions near Cape Town, and grows preferably in perfectly sunny land with sufficient water supply. The indigenous peoples of South Africa have traditionally used buchu as a stimulant, diuretic, and, above all, a urinary disinfectant. It was considered a reference antidote for venereal and urinary problems. Today, it is recommended in cases of cystitis.
- Relieves the symptoms linked to abdominal bloating
- Has stimulating and carminative properties
- Has urinary disinfectant properties
- Has diuretic and antiseptic properties
- Its anti-inflammatory properties fight against inflammation
- Has antiseptic power effective in cases of chronic bronchitis
- It helps fights mild respiratory infections
- Essential oils
- Sulfur Ketones
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.