Bronchitix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote healthy lungs function. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Relieves coughing
- Defends the respiratory tract against infection
- Soothes sore throats
- Promotes expectoration and eliminates nasal congestion
The formula’s composition:
- Elderberry natively grows in Africa, Europe, and some parts of Asia. The dark blue or black berries are known for their delicious taste and health benefits. Elderberry is known for its large number of active compounds and immune-boosting properties, helping ease respiratory system conditions.
- Marshmallow Root was once used to make marshmallows, which are popularly roasted over a fire and added to cocoa. The marshmallow root in these airy sweets was later replaced with gelatin and starch. However, even before it was used to make sweets, marshmallow root was highly valued for its health benefits. From ancient Egypt to present day, it has been used to relieve coughs and sore throats.
- Ginger, scientifically known as Zingiber officinale, is a flowering herb whose root is appreciated both as a delicious spice and healing remedy. It is full of beneficial nutrients including pantothenic acid, capsaicin, beta-carotene, curcumin, salicylate, caffeic acid, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, niacin, riboflavin, among others. Ginger also possesses antiviral properties, helping to defend the respiratory tract against infections and ease coughing and sore throats.
- Mullein is a flowering herb that is mostly found in North America and parts of Asia and Europe. It has been well-known in herbal medicine for centuries due to its healing abilities. It is a source of verbascose, verbasterol, ascorbic acid, coumarins, saponins, and antioxidants. Mullein is useful for alleviating various upper respiratory conditions. Also, due to its strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, mullein helps to eliminate mucus and soothe sore throats.
- Peppermint is a perennial herb native to Europe, which has a long history of usage for health purposes. It possesses antimicrobial, antioxidant, and antiviral effects, thanks to which it helps to ease respiratory system issues, remove mucus, promote expectoration, and eliminate nasal congestion.
Lobelia is a plant with beautiful blue-violet flowers that mostly grows in temperate and tropical climates. It contains calcium, potassium, vitamin C, magnesium, lobeline, and lobelanine. Thanks to its antispasmodic effects, lobelia helps to ease breathing, reduce inflammation and soothe coughing.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.