Brahmi Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Dried Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Brahmi or Water Hyssop is a creeping herbaceous plant whose scientific name is Bacopa Monnier, which grows mainly in humid areas. Brahmi is its Ayurvedic name of Sanskrit origin. It grows typically in muddy and swampy areas. Although native to Asia, especially India, China, Vietnam, and Nepal, this plant can currently be found worldwide. It has been used in traditional medicine for its medicinal virtues and numerous benefits.
- Strengthens hair and prevent hair loss
- A natural relaxant that clears the mind and is effective for balance in general
- Provides mental balance, boosts memory and facilitates learning
- Improves memory and cognition
- A natural painkiller thanks to its enzymes that combat stress and anxiety
- It has antioxidant properties and is effective against degenerative issues
- Effective against digestive and intestinal issues, such as constipation or diarrhea
- Stimulate the secretion of gastric mucosa
- Counteracts cough, asthma, diabetes, fever, epilepsy and many other health issues
- Triterpene saponosides (bacosides A and B, monnierine, hersaponine)
- Alkaloids (brahmine and herpestin)
- Ascorbic acid
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.