Boneset Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) Dried Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum), also known as fever grass, is a perennial plant with medicinal properties and belongs to the Asteraceaea family. It is especially recognized for its flu relieving properties and, in particular, aches. The homeopathic strain Eupatorium perfoliatum is obtained from the aerial part of the plant at the time of its flowering. Native to the North American wetlands, it is now widely used in herbal medicine, particularly for its effects on fever. The Native American Mesquakles tribe have long used its medicinal properties and called it "snake grass" for its effectiveness in snakebites.
- Helps alleviate flu-like symptoms
- Relieves soreness of the eyeballs
- Relieves pain in the muscles and bones
- Soothes headaches
- Helps alleviate the feelings of intense thirst
- Vitamins C and B-complex
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.