Boldo Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic, Organic Boldo (Peumus boldus) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Boldo (Peumus boldus) is a dioecious shrub or small tree which can reach 6 to 8m in the arid mountainous areas and coastal regions and belongs to the Monimiaceae family. It bears dark green leaves, leathery, hairy and silky to the touch, which give off a lemony and minty smell. Shrubs that bear female flowers produce small, translucent, dark-colored drupes that are edible. Originally from Chile, where it is cultivated for its medicinal properties and as a spice, Boldo was introduced to European countries in 1869 but had its heyday in the 1930s with boldoflorine, a famous herbal tea indicated to facilitate liver functioning. Even today, it is still sold for the same therapeutic virtues.
- Has digestive properties that help reduce spasmodic pain and relieve mild gastrointestinal issues
- Heals the liver by stimulating hepatic activity and bile secretion
- Has antioxidant properties that protect the liver against free radicals
- Effective in cases of mild and occasional constipation, acting as a stimulating laxative
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that have relaxing effects on intestinal smooth muscles
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.