Blood Booster Formula
Blood Booster Formula was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to maintain healthy iron levels in the organism. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Promotes healthy iron levels
- Contains the necessary components for the formation of red blood cells
- Supports healthy hemoglobin levels
- Improves circulation
The formula’s composition:
- Stinging Nettle, scientifically known as urtica dioica, is a perennial plant traditionally used for its healing properties dating back to Ancient Greece. Today, it can be found almost all over the globe, but it is native to the colder regions of Europe and Asia. It is a great source of iron, as well as other nutrients including A, C, K and B group vitamins.
- Dandelion is a plant blooming with beautiful yellow flowers. It’s name is translated from French as "lion's tooth". In addition to its beauty and unusual name, dandelion is rich in iron, vitamin B and protein. Iron is a fundamental component of hemoglobin in the blood, and protein and vitamin B are necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
- Spinach is a vegetable with well known health benefits. It is a source of iron, vitamin K, vitamin A, folate, vitamin C, manganese and magnesium. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, spinach supports overall heart health. The delicious leafy green also improves circulation, lowers blood pressure and maintains healthy blood vessels.
- Spirulina is a blue-green freshwater algae known as a powerful superfood with plenty of beneficial properties. In addition to other benefits, spirulina helps to regulate high blood pressure and reduce cholesterol levels. It’s also rich in iron.
- Alfalfa, or Medicago sativa, is a perennial herb belonging to the Fabaceae family. It has a long history of use in traditional medicine due to its vast health benefits. These include strong anti-inflammatory properties, the ability to lower cholesterol levels, and comprehensive support for the cardiovascular system.
- Yellow dock, botanically known as Rumex Crispus, is a perennial herb belonging to the Polygonaceae family. Yellow dock has been valued for its healing properties for many years, but it gained particular respect in traditional herbal medicine in the 1700s. It contains iron, potassium, vitamin A and vitamin C, benefiting the cardiovascular system.
- Gentian is an herb that has been traditionally used in Europe for over 2,000 years. Moreover, it has been appreciated in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda. Gentian is known to be useful for regulating blood pressure and strengthening blood vessels.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.