Black Walnut Capsules, Organic Black Walnut (Juglans Nigra) Dried Hull
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
The black walnut is a tree, also known as the American black walnut, with the scientific name Juglansnigra. It is close to the common walnut, belonging to the same family and shares its morphological appearance. Black walnut trees can reach up to 40 meters in height and, in some cases, even a few meters more. It produces edible fruit, similar to the common walnut, which, in addition to being rich, contains many nutritional properties.
- Helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides in the body
- Contributes to better general health
- Prevents heart issues and other problems caused by high levels of LDL cholesterol in the blood
- Improves the health of the eyes and sight
- Helps increase thyroxine in the body
- Helps improve metabolism and development
- Stimulates poor appetite
- Helps with hair loss
- Effective against menstrual dysfunctions
- Has antiparasitic properties
- Omega 3 and omega 6
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B (riboflavin or vitamin B2, niacin or vitamin B3, pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 and folic acid or vitamin B9)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.