Black Cohosh Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Responsibly farmed Organic Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Black Cohosh or Cimicifuga is a plant with estrogenic and anti-inflammatory action. The botanical name of this plant is Cimicifuga racemose. It grows on soils that are neither too calcareous nor too acidic. The stems of this plant can reach 2 meters in height. It has white flowers and toothed leaves. In the past, Black Cohosh was used by Native Americans to reduce pain during childbirth and menstruation. Today the plant is used in herbal medicine worldwide for its medicinal properties.
- Normalizes hormone levels during menstrual cycles and menopause
- Regulates irregular or excessive periods
- Relieves symptoms related to menopause, such as mood swings, hot flashes, heavy sweating, etc.
- Soothes premenstrual symptoms
- Eases sleep problems, nervous headaches and anxiety
- Has anti-rheumatic properties
- Possesses anti-inflammatory, sedative and antispasmodic effects
- Triterpene glycosides
- Aromatic acid derivatives
- Salicylic acid
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.