Birch Capsules, Organic Birch (Betula Pendula) Dried Leaf
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
The birch tree belongs to the Betulaceae family. Its botanical name of Celtic origin is "Betula," and the best-known species is "paper birch," whose botanical name is "Papyfera." It is a pioneering and regenerating tree, a medicinal treasure with a broad spectrum of action. Always considered a medicinal tree, the particularity of birch is in using all its parts: leaves, bark, sap, and buds. Its medicinal properties have been appreciated since the Middle Ages. Long used by Native Americans to protect their food by putting it in contact with its bark, birch has other invaluable properties.
- Facilitates the elimination of uric acid and drainage in cases of edema
- Prevents the formation of urinary stones
- Strengthens immunity
- Has remineralizing properties
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Protect against cold
- Has diuretic and purifying properties
- Improves water retention and joint pain
- Betulic acid
- Essential oil
- Vitamin C
- Phenol acids
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.