Bayberry Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Bayberry (Myrica cerifera) Dried Bark
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
The bayberry (Myrica cerifera) is a medicinal plant known as Wax bush, suet bush, candleberry, etc. It belongs to the Myricaceae family. It is an evergreen shrub native to the eastern part of the United States but is used worldwide in traditional medicine. It has white flowers found in clusters. The parts of the plant mainly used in traditional medicine are the bark and berries. The flower contains most of the active substances and compounds that give Bayberry medicinal properties.
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage
- Encourages healing of mucus membranes
- A natural antibiotic
- Has antibacterial and astringent properties make it useful for wounds
- Its decongestant effect is useful for colds and flu, and coughs
- Relieves intestinal issues
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes sore throat
- Phenolic compounds
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.