Appetite Stimulating Mix Tincture
Appetite Stimulating Mix Tincture was developed according to many years of experience and the latest research to promote healthy appetite. Designed by professional herbalists, this formula is singularly targeted to achieve the desired goal, as the herbs in its composition perfectly combine to reinforce each other.
How does it work?
- Stimulates appetite
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Stimulates enzyme and gastric juice production
- Facilitates the production of saliva, which is necessary for good digestion
The formula’s composition:
- Burdock is a biennial herb from the Asteraceae family, native to Europe and northern parts of Asia. In Japan, it is called "gobo" and is grown as a vegetable. Burdock is a source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, selenium, as well as vitamin C, choline, B vitamins, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It promotes healthy digestion and helps alleviate various conditions associated with the gastrointestinal tract.
- Centaury, botanically known as Centaurium erythraea, is a flowering plant that belongs to the gentian family. Centaury is appreciated as a digestive tonic that helps to soothe gastrointestinal issues and support stomach function. It also stimulates the production of gastric secretions, thus increasing appetite and enhancing digestion.
- Fennel is a fragrant herb native to the Mediterranean and well known in both culinary and medical spheres. Fennel is a source of vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, magnesium, zinc, niacin, B-vitamins and vitamin K. Due to the presence of dietary fiber, fennel stimulates intestinal motility and promotes a healthy digestive system.
- Cayenne is a shrub that is native to Central and South America, well known for its spicy taste and impressive health benefits. It contains such nutrients as vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, manganese, potassium, and flavonoids. One of its main benefits is support for the digestive system. It stimulates the production of saliva, enzymes and gastric juices, which are all necessary for good digestion.
- Dandelion is a plant blooming with beautiful yellow flowers. Its name is translated from French as "lion's tooth". In addition to its beauty and unusual name, dandelion supports proper functioning of the gastrointestinal system and promotes liver and kidney function, which is important for healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Blessed Thistle received its name due to a centuries-old reputation as a cure for all ailments. Also known as Cnicus benedictus, it is native to the Mediterranean and some parts of Asia and belongs to the asteraceae family. Blessed thistle has traditionally been used for digestion related conditions, for example, to promote appetite.
- Gentian is an herb that has been traditionally used in Europe for over 2,000 years along with traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda. Gentian is used to maintain healthy digestion, stimulate saliva production, and most importantly, increase appetite.
Liquid Herbal Extract
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.