Angelica Capsules, Organic Angelica (Angelica archangelica) Dried Root
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Angelica (Angelica archangelica) is an aromatic plant that belongs to the Apiaceae family. It grows commonly in central and northern Europe, especially in moist and shady places. This large umbellifer has been known and used for various purposes for centuries. Its sweet and captivating smell has made it a plant with magical powers, hence its names of "angel herb" or "root of the Holy Spirit." The constituents of angelica give it subtle and varied medicinal properties.
- It is antispasmodic that is effective for the digestive tract
- Boosts the circulation of nutrients in the body
- Antispasmodic and carminative that fights against bloating and relieves gastric reflux
- A natural anxiolytic, the digestive comfort it brings has a beneficial effect on mood, nervous relaxation, sleep and libido
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves blood circulation
- It decongests the uterine area
- Relieves uterine cramps in the event of painful menstruation
- It accompanies weaning
- Its toning properties fight against asthenia and physical and intellectual weakening
- Essential oil (monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes)
- Phenolic acids (chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid)
- Angelic acid
- Fatty acids
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.