Amla Capsules, Organic Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Dried Fruit
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Amla or Amalaki is the name for the fruit of Emblica officinalis, also known as Indian gooseberry. This shrub is found in tropical and subtropical Asia. It is well known for its use in traditional Indian Ayurveda medicine and growing in the foothills and southern slopes of the Himalayas. Amla has remarkable medicinal and nutritional properties, all of which are found in its edible fruit, from which many natural medicines and nutritional supplements are made.Its fruit looks like grapes and contains all the active substances and nutrients. It is very fibrous, with a sour, bitter taste.
- Regenerates cells
- Has antioxidant properties
- Helps improve skin health
- Helps reduce kidney damage
- Has immune-boosting properties that strengthen the immune system
- Improves bone and joint health
- Helps control sugar absorption in the intestine
- Reduces blood cholesterol and helps improve blood circulation
- Improves digestion and stomach health
- Vitamin C
- Ascorbic acid
- Amino acids
- Essential oils
- Ellagic acid
- Gallic acid
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.