Agrimony Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) Dried Herb
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Aigremoine, also known as Ancient Bonewort, St. William's Grass, or Wintergreen, is a bio-indicator plant that grows in nitrogen-rich soil, commonly in shady, wooded areas along hedges and paths. It is a perennial herb of the Rosaceae family that grows up to 60 to 80cm. The aerial parts of the plant are rich in active substances, giving it medicinal properties. Therefore, the leaves and flowers are used in herbal medicine.
- Has an astringent and antibacterial effects
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve inflammation of the skin and mucous membranes
- Lowers the blood sugar
- Stimulates digestive functions
- Has antioxidant properties
- Fight against heavy legs
- Has diuretic properties that help stimulate the kidneys and allow the evacuation of toxins
- Essential oils
- Bitter principles
- Flavonoids including luteolin
- Vitamins K and P
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.