Acacia Capsules, Organic Acacia (Senegalia senegal) Dried Gum
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Acacia is a tropical plant of the Fabaceae family with many benefits praised for centuries. This plant is mainly found in West Africa, especially in Senegal, and has long been used in traditional medicine for medicinal properties. Acacias are found in many ecological conditions, ranging from littoral zones, to heavily watered areas or sub-mountainous regions, to arid or sub-arid zones. They flower throughout the year, and their flowers are usually yellow or white. The tree produces a gum containing active substances, which is collected after the incision of the trunk and branches and for which it is used in traditional medicine.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Has antispasmodic properties
- Excellent for weight loss
- Has healing properties
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.