Dong Quai Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Dong quai (Angelica sinensis) Dried Root
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) is a perennial plant native to East Asia, commonly known as Chinese angelica. It belongs to the Apiaceae family and is called Dong Quai for its medicinal properties. Most of its active substances are present in its rhizome, for which it has widely been used in traditional medicine since antiquity. It has become a flagship plant of the Chinese pharmacopeia for its nutrients. The best Dong Quai is from the Chinese province of Gansu, where it is harvested in autumn.
- Effective in irregular and/or painful periods
- Reliefs the symptoms of menopause
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Lowers high blood sugar levels
- Improves frequent urination
- Promotes weight loss
- Stimulates the cardiovascular system
- Has an antispasmodic effect that helps improve microcirculation
- Effective in nausea and vomiting
- Has antibacterial properties
- Strengthens immune system
- Essential oils
- Vitamin B12
- Folinic acid
- Ferulic acids
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.