Watercress Capsules, Organic Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Dried Herb
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale), also called cress, is a leafy vegetable mainly composed of water (more than 93%) and belongs to the cruciferous family. It is a perennial aquatic plant native to Eurasia and was known in the 16th century for its medicinal virtues and health benefits. It grows in very humid environments and has a peppery, slightly pungent taste. It contains sulfur compounds with protective effects on health and is widely used in traditional medicines for its nutritional value.
- Regulates blood pressure levels
- Protects cells from the ravages of free radicals
- Diuretic properties detoxify the body
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Reduces the risk of developing chronic health issues
- Improves certain functions of the immune system
- Improves digestion
- Provitamin A
- Vitamin B9, B, C & K
- Folic acid
- Sulfur compounds
- Fatty acids (omega-3)
- Minerals (iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium)
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.