Stinging Nettle Leaf Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Stinging nettle (Urtica Dioica) is a perennial herb in the family Urticaceae. Native to the western United States, this plant grows worldwide and is easily recognizable by its oval leaves covered with small stinging hair. Its root and its leaf are recognized for their medicinal properties. Throughout civilizations, this plant has always been known for its medicinal virtues. In herbal medicine, traces of its use for therapeutic purposes have been found in ancient literature.
- It has diuretic properties that promote urinary excretion and stimulate detoxification.
- Has depurative effects, effective against irregular intestinal transit
- It has remineralizing properties
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It has antitussive and aphrodisiac properties
- Effective in the case of kidney stones
- Stimulates bile, pancreatic, stomach and intestinal secretions
- Promotes bone strength and can prevent osteoporosis
- Vitamins (vitamin A, group B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin F, vitamin K, vitamin P)
- Amino acids
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.