Lemon Balm Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Dried Leaf
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Lemon Balm is a perennial herbaceous plant with a light lemony taste and belongs to the labiate family, just like mint. It is cultivated in temperate regions. Native to south-central Europe and Central Asia, this plant is far from being confined to its role as an aromatic plant. It has been used in traditional medicines since Ancient Greece due to its medicinal properties. Its liquid extract, such as Lemon Balm tincture, is obtained by extraction with the glycerin, one of its most effective forms.
- Has antiviral, calming and soothing properties
- Has neurotonic, hepatostimulant and immunomodulating effect
- Has anti-inflammatory
- Has antispasmodic and soothing properties that help reduce menstrual pain
- Has an anxiolytic effect
- Fights against insomnia and eases restlessness
- Terpene aldehydes (citral, citronellal)
- Terpene alcohols (eugenol, geraniol, linalool, citronellol)
- Sesquiterpenes (carophyllene)
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.