Hydrangea Capsules, Organic Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens) Dried Root
- Herbal Capsules
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
Hydrangea is a shrub that belongs to the Hydrangeaceae family. It is a decorative plant due to its beautiful flowers, but its root and rhizome contain active compounds that give it medicinal properties. It is a flowering plant with flower colors ranging from pink, blue, white and purple. It appreciates semi-shaded places and mainly grows on the Atlantic coasts. Its preferred terrain is acidic soil. The nature of the soil has a real impact on the color variations of the hydrangea flowers. It has traditionally been used as herbal medicine to treat urinary ailments for its properties.
- Protects kidneys health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Strengthens the immune system
- Acts as a natural diuretic
- Prevents stone formation in the urinary tract as well as facilitates their expulsion
- Acts as a tonic
- Has anti-oxidative effects that protect against oxidative stress
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Protects liver
- Hopane-6, 22-diol
- Betulinic acid
- Methyl pyroglutamate
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice a day with food. For best results, take for 30 days.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.