Huai Hua Mi Herbal Extract Tincture, Super-Concentrated Pagoda Tree, Huai Hua Mi (Sophora japonica) Dried Flower
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Huai Hua Mi is a medicinal plant from the Fabaceae family and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for its properties. It is commonly known as the Pagoda tree, sophora, or Japanese pagoda tree. The Sophora tree, native to China, is an integral part of East Asian cultures. Its flower, called Huai Hua Mi in Chinese, is known to promote venous return and improve perianal circulation.
- Has antibacterial properties
- Has anti-inflammatory actions
- Has antispasmodic and diuretic virtues
- A natural emollient
- Has toning properties on the venous circulation
- Relieves swelling in the legs
- Soothes headaches
- Relieves back pain
- Calms sleep
- Effective against diarrhea
- Sophoricoside glycosides
- Aliphatic compounds
- Gallon acids
- Oxygen-heterocyclic compounds
- Alicyclic compounds
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed.